Saturday, July 4, 2009

study hard...!!

yesterday was the 'hari terbuka'..
my dad was invited by me when friday morning..cause i forgot to tell him bfore tht..haha...

my class teacher was so 'coorperate'..hehe^^...
~got protential
~helpful
~hardworking
~concentrate
haha^^...i dun think so im such a 'good' student then...

have took some pictures for hari terbuka...
hehe^^..after tht went to have breakfast with dad...
my favourite curry mee...wahoo...!! so delicious til i wanted the secong bowl...
but impossible..my stomach can't store such big bowl of mee...
erm...
started from wednesday...im free...im free from tuition...
wahoo..
but have to study hard myself...
without tuition..i think i wil more confident in myself...
not to spend more time in front of tv except special events..
and...i wont let people look down on me...!!

jia you jia you..!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment