Friday, July 9, 2010

i will live for GOD...!!

went FGA last saturday..!!
pastor continously encourage us pray..pray and pray..!!
pray for revival of m'sia..pray for our friends who haven't believe in christ..
pray for our family who haven't believe in christ..and pray for the soul who are in hell..pray tht God's mercy upon them..!!

P.U.S.H
P=PRAY
U=UNTIL
S=SOMETHING
H=HAPPEN

John 14:13-14 says tht:''and i will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.''

this verses had appear in my mind severals times while i pray...
in the name of God...everything will be done..!! Amen..!!

had a spiritual feeling last saturday...and it told me tht my school should be a small prayer meeting among teenagers...
even 2 or 3 people oso nvm..!! this spirit really told me...and im confess by following the way tht GOD made for me in the future..!!

the small prayer meeting had been held every tuesday and thursday during recess time...is about 10.20 to 10.30am...
participants:-me..ker yi...wan ying...jac lyn..joyce lee..samuel..jenny...yen wei..yee wern...qiao qi..xin hui...kelly...and wei chi..

the holy spirit from God will gave upon us to the revival of our nation...transformation of our school..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment